- Students would be given admission purely on merit. There is no quota system and no relaxation would be given at any cost.
- A candidate would be admitted only at the beginning of the academic year.
- A candidate seeking admission at Al Kauthar must have passed basic religious courses from a recognized institution, besides obtaining good marks in entrance test and interview.
- If any one is granted admission, without the above requirements, the administration has the right to cancel his admission.
- Any student seeking admission after the start of the academic year, even successful in entry test/interview, would not be entertained.
- Students would not be allowed during their studies at the Al Kauthar to take classes or indulge in any other activity in other educational/technical institution.
- The father/guardian of a student would give in writing that his ward would continue his education till the completion of his studies.
- The candidate would apply on a prescribed form with photocopy of his father/guardian or his own ID cards and five passport size recent photographs.
- It is obligatory to every student has the religious obligation that he should abide the Islamic, social and moral values at the Al Kauthar.
- A student is not allowed to interact with any employee of the Al Kauthar Islamic University. He should contact the concerned Incharge for any problem faced.
- Every student has to follow rules and regulations prescribed by the management of the Al Kauthar Islamic University.
- Every student would wear uniform within the University premises.
- No student would be allowed to change the room once allotted. However, Incharge/warden can change the room keeping in view the administration/lodging problem.
- Every student is required to keep his room and belonging neat and clean.
- It is the responsibilities of everyone to safeguard the University assets; therefore nobody is allowed to use anything without prior permission.
- Guests are not allowed in the hostels.
- Important guests, with prior approval, can be met only in specified room.
- Nobody is allowed meetings and telephone calls during the classes.
- Teachers would call the roll at the start of every class.
- Any student coming and going out of the class would be treated as absent.
- A student entering into the class ten minutes late would be considered absent, and three continuous less than ten minutes entries into the class would be counted as one attendance.
- A fine of Rs. 40/- would be charged for one absent.
- A student has to take prior permission from the Incharge for not coming to the class or leave. In case of an emergency, the incharge should be informed at the first availability. However, the incharge alone would determine an emergency situation.
- A student making eight absent classes in one mouth or ten absent classes in two months would be warned first orally and then in writing. Third time his case would be referred to the disciplinary committee and the decision would be made according to the rules and regulation.
- The relevant Incharge would determine any genuine excuse.